DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 03, 2008, 11:01:59 PM
-
[surprised]
Complete this phrase: "Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected to...!"
-
"Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected to inspect the furniture!"
-
"...unexpectedly and expected to inspect ..."
I also find this hysterically funny! Now I KNOW I'm slap happy...
-
"Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected to get a free initial consultation from Tony, and after normal business hours at that!"
-
"Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected to...Be entertained with a cheese platter he saw Tony buy at the corner deli while taking his afternoon evening stroll!"
-
Elliot just gotta have his cheese entertainment wherever he can get it....
-
"Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected... Both of them to jump into their jammies, wash each others hair, paint their nails and have a little guy time sleep over!"
-
I suspect the vast majority of guys would be way beyond quite surprised if another guy dropped by expecting ANY of THAT!! [lghy]
-
Naw, happens in this building every day. I keep telling them I'm out of nail polish, or I'm allergic or something.
-
"Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected to...!"
"hear a bedtime story"
"have his way with him"
"get some free food one way or the another"
"get in his new hot tub"
-
Take him to his mansion in the sky
-
"Tony was quite surprised when Stokes showed up at his door completely unexpectedly and expected to have been expected!"