DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 20, 2008, 09:55:47 PM

Title: Episode #0504
Post by: CTP/FITBs on March 20, 2008, 09:55:47 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0504
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 21, 2008, 07:03:23 PM
Set-up:
Law Enforcement Person: "You know, most of the kids these days just call me 'pig' and flash a peace sign!    This is sort of a first for me!"
Adam: "Fine, now hold still while I _____________!!"   
Title: Re: Episode #0504
Post by: Lydia on March 25, 2008, 09:54:40 AM
Law Enforcement Person: "You know, most of the kids these days just call me 'pig' and flash a peace sign!    This is sort of a first for me!"
Adam: "Fine, now hold still while I tie those tonsils!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0504
Post by: IluvBarnabas on March 25, 2008, 07:09:14 PM
Law Enforcement Person:  "You know, most of the kids these days just call me 'pig' and flash a peace sign! This is sort of a first for me!"
Adam: "Fine, now hold still while I perfect the Heindrich Manuever on you!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0504
Post by: retzev on March 25, 2008, 11:46:34 PM
Law Enforcement Person:  "You know, most of the kids these days just call me 'pig' and flash a peace sign! This is sort of a first for me!"
Adam: "Fine, now hold still while I pop that big piggly zit growing on your forehead!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0504
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 26, 2008, 02:03:33 AM
Law Enforcement Person: "You know, most of the kids these days just call me 'pig' and flash a peace sign!    This is sort of a first for me!"
Adam: "Fine, now hold still while I get this head off, and set you up with a nicer model!   Hey, where are the bolts??!!"   
Title: Re: Episode #0504
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 16, 2012, 11:40:50 PM
Show you what I learned at Zone Decay.