DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on February 11, 2008, 07:13:30 PM

Title: Episode #0476
Post by: CTP/FITBs on February 11, 2008, 07:13:30 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0476
Post by: MagnusTrask on February 12, 2008, 08:28:06 PM
Set-up:
JC: "I feel powerful!  I'm a great big _________, with a great big shovel!"
Dr L: "Just dig up the ________ and let's go!   I'm hungry and the parking meter's almost empty!   Jeez!"
Title: Re: Episode #0476
Post by: Lydia on February 14, 2008, 10:28:06 AM
JC: "I feel powerful!  I'm a great big showstopping sheik of sharpshoveler, with a great big shovel!"
Dr L: "Just dig up the sharkbait and let's go!   I'm hungry and the parking meter's almost empty!   Jeez!"
Title: Re: Episode #0476
Post by: arashi on February 14, 2008, 01:28:59 PM
LOL! Lydia, definitely can't top that one.

Nice set up Magnus!
Title: Re: Episode #0476
Post by: MagnusTrask on February 14, 2008, 08:18:06 PM
JC: "I feel powerful!  I'm a great big dweeb, with a great big shovel!"
Dr L: "Just dig up the kim chee and let's go!   I'm hungry and the parking meter's almost empty!   Jeez!"

My first try... back later....