DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on January 29, 2008, 06:31:27 PM

Title: Episode #0467
Post by: CTP/FITBs on January 29, 2008, 06:31:27 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0467
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 29, 2008, 07:02:28 PM
Barnabas: "SO, Elizabeth... so I'm a vampire, am I?!   Well, look, it's morning!   Vampire?!  HA!   Bet you won't be so suspicious from now on, will you?!"
ECS: "I never thought you were a vampire, Bahnabas, for heaven's sake.... I thought you were a ___________!   I mean, you _________ all the time!"