DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Blackmailing Liz-Intro to Barnabas-Kidnapping Maggie-Intro to Julia => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 01, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
-
[squeeze]
-
Jason: Elizabeth, I'm going to give you a big, fat kiss and you're going to like it!
Elizabeth: Very well, then I'm going to give you a big, painful knee in the groin and YOU'RE going to like it.
-
Jason: Once we're married we'll go on our honey moon in the Bahamas that's where we will make sweet love!
Elizabeth: Oh? well you have a good time making sweet love to yourself, I'll be here in Collinwood hoping your plane goes down.
-
Jason: Elizabeth, I'm going to give you a big, fat kiss and you're going to like it!
Elizabeth: Very well, then I'm going to give you a big, painful knee in the groin and YOU'RE going to like it.
He may not but I will! [thumb]
Alondra
-
Elizabeth was not at all amused by Jason's latest blackmail threats while impersonating Jimmy Cagney...
-
Liz:Â I know you're lying, Jason, because your fingers are growing longer!
-
Jason: Look Elizabeth, I’m practicing for our wedding photos, what do you think?
-
Jason: Look Elizabeth, I’m practicing for our wedding photos, what do you think?
Appropriate... for him!
-
Hehe yeah