DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - 1897 => Topic started by: Jackie on October 25, 2006, 07:33:19 AM

Title: Episode #0702
Post by: Jackie on October 25, 2006, 07:33:19 AM
 [skull_winks]
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: Lydia on October 25, 2006, 10:59:49 AM
Barnabas:  She'll be very useful for doing my laundry.  The two oxen are outside.  Take them and be on your way, gypsy.
Sandor:  No, no, for that price I'm not gonna sell her.  She ees worth at least one goat more!
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: BuzzH on October 25, 2006, 02:27:54 PM
S: No, Meester Collens!  Shee ees mine!
M: Let go you stupeed fat fool!  Let's 'ear hees offerrrrrr firrrrst!
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on October 26, 2006, 03:15:04 AM
Sandor: Eeets Ok Magda, I don't mind working for Meester Collins, I like being his slave/servant! honest!

Barnabas: SEE?
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: McTrooper on December 19, 2006, 01:54:43 AM
Magda calm down or I'm goin'a have to turn you out.
-- Pimp Bot's gypsy ancestor
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on December 19, 2006, 03:36:13 AM
Sandor: Magda! your my wife! wat you tryeeng to do?

Magda: Eeets done all the time Sandor! I can handle two just as easy as one.
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: Brandon Collins on December 19, 2006, 07:46:00 PM
M: Yes, yes! Hold mee back, Sandor, before I lay a whopping hand across heees face, just like I did to hees vife in 1967!
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 19, 2006, 09:46:24 PM
Magda calm down or I'm goin'a have to turn you out.
-- Pimp Bot's gypsy ancestor

I love Pimpbot!!

Ghost... your first one got a LOL from me this time....

Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: IluvBarnabas on December 19, 2006, 11:11:20 PM
Sandor: Take my wife, Mr. Barnabas.....Pleeeease!!!
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 19, 2006, 11:41:54 PM
M: "Not hungry?!  For the 'Racosi Sandwich'?!   Eet's not fattenneeng!   Say yes-- my Sandor, he ees about to go off, just standing heer!"
S: "I'll get the geepsy Crisco!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0702
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on February 07, 2007, 03:57:27 AM
Sandor: Magda! be carefull, he gives a wicked hicky!