DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Calendar Events / Announcements Archive => Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I => Calendar Events / Announcements '06 II => Topic started by: Stuart on October 23, 2006, 05:34:21 AM
-
http://www.collinwood.net | Dark Shadows Journal
* New on the site:
Todd McIntosh interview: An insider's view of the 2004 WB pilot's makeup department head featuring photos from the production.
A Dark Shadows Halloween: Holiday ecards and wallpaper, plus our Barnabas jack-o-lantern design, as seen on jonathanfrid.com
-
Todd McIntosh interview: An insider's view of the 2004 WB pilot's makeup department head featuring photos from the production.
Very interesting, even if I do disagree with some of his opinions.
Thanks for doing the interview, Stuart, and for sharing it on your Web site. [hall2_smiley]
-
What a fascinating interview. I'm in complete agreement with his critique of the final product of the pilot. Interesting detail about the lighting of the prosthetics.
I haven't really been paying attention to the discussions about that pilot and didn't realize that it was directed by someone named PJ Hogan. Sounds unfortunate. Someone named John Wells who apparently walks on water was always mentioned in the initial stories I saw about this project. Too bad the "WB" did not hire someone to prepare Hogan properly for coming on board, but his attitude sounds very typical of what I know about the industry today and exemplifies just why, in my opinion, it is dying a slow and distasteful death...
G.