Author Topic: slight blooper alert (fri. 23rd)  (Read 931 times)

Offline tripwire

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
slight blooper alert (fri. 23rd)
« on: August 23, 2002, 06:41:21 AM »
most of us remember the blooper of the ghost of sarah collins, as she meets david in the woods, and is dragging around a bush with her butt... well, barny tries his best at it too...thing that gets me though, its the opening scene of the second episode, which they were replaying from the tail end of the first episode, and that episode went ok, and given ds track record, getting something right 2 times in a row is a stretch.......(also, thanks to all for the birthday wishes, and to midnight, for keeping up with all of them and posting them)
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: slight blooper alert (fri. 23rd)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 09:45:51 AM »
I didn't notice that one, but I did notice something else. When Roger, Vicky & Jeff were in the drawing room at Collinwood and Roger decided not to tell Vicky what he had seen regarding Jeff & Eve, suddenly it seemed like Roger Davis was trying his best not to crack up, only he didn't do such a good job.  :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline John_in_NC

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 01:20:49 AM »
Speaking of Barnabas in the woods, did anyone else notice the huge stage light sitting there in plain view when Barnabas was lying in the woods thinking he was dying? :o
John

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2002, 04:23:17 AM »
Yes, I realized that! I was laughing so hard. Plus, you could see the end of the stage.  ::)

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840