Author Topic: Just Who's Been Sleeping In Josette's Bed?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Just Who's Been Sleeping In Josette's Bed?
« on: August 21, 2002, 06:26:00 AM »
Hey gang,

Seeing a somewhat "perturbed" Joe Haskell stretched out on Josette's bed today, got me to thinking about all of the people we saw catching forty winks on that particular bed.  (Isn't it ironic that Ms. Josette, herself, never made it to the "sacred" bed, with or without Barnabas?)

Let's see Maggie Evans and Vicky Winters both placed their lovely heads upon Josette's pillows on that bed.  And, of course, Leona Eltredge plopped her curvaceous tuches on Josette's bed for a quick rest before she acted as the life-force in the second so-called Eve experiment.

Can you think of any other Dark Shadows characters who may have "parked their carcass" on Barnabas and Josette's intended marital bed during the four-and-one-half year run of the show?

Bob the Bartender, who, like Gloria Klein of Kleinsleep Mattresses, hopes that you all "have more fun in bed!"

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Just Who's Been Sleeping In Josette's Bed?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 06:30:58 AM »
Elizabeth, Carolyn, Jenny.

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Anubis

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 07:09:14 AM »
I've been thinking the same thing.  Also in the past few weeks Julia slept in it and Eve spent some time in there too.  Do they ever change the bedding? Yuck! :P

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2002, 09:39:15 AM »
SPOILER.......SPOILER......SPOILER........SPOILER.........

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Even though we never saw this, I remember a scene from 1897 when Barnabas is first released from his coffin by Sandor and comes back to stay at the old house. He meets Magda and then asks her which room she sleeps in and she replies, " the nice one upstairs," to which Barnabas abrubtly puts an end to that and tells her to find "different sleeping quarters." because that room is off limits!
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2002, 01:15:23 AM »
(Isn't it ironic that Ms. Josette, herself, never made it to the "sacred" bed, with or without Barnabas?)

Actually, Josette DID sleep in that bed, after arriving at the Old House in 1795 and prior to her planned marriage to Barnabas. You may recall Angelique helping her to dress for the ceremony, only to foil her with that hideous "talisman" made out of a blue hankie.

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2002, 03:00:00 AM »
I believe that 1840 Roxanne also slept in Josette's bed when Julia was giving her a blood transfusion.

ProfStokes

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2002, 08:54:11 AM »
Actually, Josette DID sleep in that bed, after arriving at the Old House in 1795 and prior to her planned marriage to Barnabas. You may recall Angelique helping her to dress for the ceremony, only to foil her with that hideous "talisman" made out of a blue hankie.

That's right Chris, and she also slept there when she was awoken one night by "the Mummy" her husband Jeremiah who came to inform her that he "just died."[eek]
"Calamity Jane"