Author Topic: Adam's Post Collinwood Life  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Adam's Post Collinwood Life
« on: September 07, 2002, 06:09:29 PM »
So let's make a little post-Collinwood bio for Adam. . .

1968-69 He stayed in an exclusive sanitarium in Lucerne, Switerland getting a glam make over.

1970. . ..???
Julia99

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
Re: Adam's Post Collinwood Life
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 07:57:36 PM »
Well after Stokes sends him off to get his scars removed, the doctor *accidently* does the wrong operation and Adam is forced to become Adrina.

Years later, Adam realizes he's a faliure. He works at the local McDonalds at the age of 34 (But you add 30 years to that due to appearence) and scares all the kids off. Joan Rivers stops by and makes fun of Adrina. Adrina kidnaps her and takes her to Outer Mongolia where they live happily ever after.

The End

;D

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 10:00:30 PM »
Adam realizes his true passion is Peter/Jeff Bradford/Clark.  He manages to time-warp himself to 1796, pushes Vicki (Betsy Durkin, of course) off Widows' Hill, and confesses his attraction to Peter, who, flattered at first, decides he's REALLY pissed at the big lug for murdering his wife.  They get into a fight at the crest of the hill and end up falling down to the bottom.  Peter lands on top of Vicki's corpse and is instantly killed.  

Adam does not miraculously survive this fall a second time.  He dies and winds up in hell for his misdeeds, where he learns that he must spend eternity with Danielle Roget.  She decides she likes the big lug after all and they resolve to haunt and torture the Collins family once Quentin, Beth, Gerard and Daphne are done doing so.

Love, Robin    

Offline tripwire

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 11:05:40 PM »
and every day, i still say he grabs hold on a live 220  exposed wire,  just to torment daddy barnabas...
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 11:37:37 PM »
Eve actually did survive; her "death" was just a ruse to get away from Nicholas.  For several years, she and Adam traveled across the land, "living on love".  They found out that, even if you're an artificially-created monster, that doesn't pay the gas bill.  Eventually, they settled down in North Platte, Nebraksa, moving into their "love nest" in the Grand-Vu Trailer Park.  Adam got a job at Stanley's Gas Station and Auto Repair, pumping gas at the full service.  Since most of the other guys that worked there looked worse than he did, his scars were never an issue.  

Eve got a job as a waitress at the Y-Go-By Diner.  In due time, she learned how to put her hair up in a beehive.  

After a coupla more years, both became frightened at what was happening to them physically, pondering if their unique form of existence had something to do with it.  Adam began to grow immensely in the belly area, while Eve faced the same thing with her hips.  They eventually learned to accept it.  

They had three children.  Their oldest, Cain, is doing five-to-fifteen, but might get sprung next year for good behavior.  Abel became, well, a sorta "blacksheep".  He moved away and last they heard, he was working for a leather store in San Francisco.  Their one daughter, Lillith, still lives in the Grand-Vu Trailer Park, but in her own love nest.  She had three kids herself and got married, but not in that order.  

Nicholas finally did locate them.  He went to his master in hell and gave a full report, wondering if the master wanted to again pursue the possibility of using them to create a satanic race of beings.  To which, the master said:  "I think I'll just stick with Howard Stern and Anna Nicole."

Gerard

Offline AllMyShadows

• Junior Poster
  • DS Fan All the Way!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2002, 02:13:25 AM »
Here ya go:

Before he leaves Collinsport, he goes to Widow's Hill and he sees Josette's dead body lying on the rocks. He touches her hair, and she comes back to life. They leave town, and get married. Before they leave, Adam pays a visit to Liz and tells her about his new found love. Liz offers to buy a house in a Los Angelos cul-de-sac for them, and they jump at the chance. When they get there, Adam starts to drink and a LOT of bad things happen to Josette. Angelique moves into town under the name "Angie" and starts to sleep with everyone, including Adam. Adam and Josette divorce. Josette gives birth to Adam's twins, but they get lost. They finally find the twins, and Adam and Josette get back together.........now where have I heard that before?:-p
DS on Sci-Fi
1992-1997, 1999-2003
Let's just hope TVLand picks it up or something like that lol

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2002, 02:46:33 AM »
SPOILER-TYPE STUFF...

<lol> Very funny posts, everyone! :)

My theory of Adam's Post-Collinwood life is that, when Barnabas' astral self was transported to 1897, Adam's astral self was transported as well, leaving Adam in a coma-like state in the present.  Fortunately for him, Astral Adam managed to hook up with the 1897 Stokes family member (whom we never see on DS) and learn about life in the late 19th century.  

Eventually, Adam's physical self joined up with Astral Adam in 1897 (as did Barnabas' body) and Adam went on to live a very happy life during the turn of the century.

Incidentally, this would explain why Adam didn't "drain Barnabas' affliction" when the Leviathans placed the vampire curse on Barnabas--Adam no longer existed.

Regards,

John

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2002, 02:59:51 AM »
So let's make a little post-Collinwood bio for Adam. . .

1968-69 He stayed in an exclusive sanitarium in Lucerne, Switerland getting a glam make over.

1970. . ..???

1970:  Word gets around the sanitarium (which is frequented by the wealthiest members of the transcontinental jet set) that the mysterious, tall patient that no one seems to know is, indeed, quite large in more ways than one.  Before long, Adam is the darling of rich, middle-aged women who are looking for a diversion from the boredom of married life, and he  manages to accumulate an impressive bank balance as a result.

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2002, 05:41:10 AM »
he gets cosmestic surgery and a few years later
meets up with Hallie Stokes! now those two deserve each other!
or

Gerard
he becomes  Howard Stern!

jennifer
frankly i don't give a damn HE"S GONE!
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline The Ghost of Sarah Collins

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2002, 07:41:10 AM »
Upon Jeffs/Peter and the other Vickie's leaving, Adam and Timothy sat down with a plate of cheese then  discussed  Adams need to change his attitude towards those whom he thought were not his friends any longer and move forward with his life...
Adam stayed with good the professor learning more about being a civilized man... Professor Stokes then helped Adam move to Bangor where Adam became a professor himself of archeology, where he would introduce himself as the missing link to his students in order not to make them think he was artificially made or something.
The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...@}{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2002, 10:55:16 AM »
Before Prof. Stokes sends Adam away to have his scars removed, he decided to do a Past Life Regression on Adam.  During his regression, he finds out that he's actually the great great Grandson of BATHIA MAPES!![/b]  
Upon hearing this, Adam talks the Professor into having a seance to contact his great great Grandmother and when they do so, he finds out just how much Bathia Mapes had tried to help Barnabas rid himself of the curse and wound up losing her life on account of it.
This in turn angers Adam because once again, "it's all about Barnabas, Barnabas Barnabas!!"
After that he decides he will have the operation to remove the scars under one condition,  that they find a doctor who will make him look exactly like Barnabas!
About a year later, Adam returns with his "new look" and everyone is amazed on how much he actually resembles Barnabas. But Adam isn't through yet!  He decides that he's going to make a play for Julia.  Julia on the other hand is flattered with all this new found attention from Adam, and since he resembles Barnabas so much, she's beginning to think "hey, he's not so bad after all!" Barnabas, of course is horrified to hear that Julia would even think such a thing!  When Adam finally asks Julia for her hand in marriage, she happily accepts!! Barnabas can't believe that she's actually going through with it and tells her he's planning on having her committed to Wyncliff!  Julia flatly tells him, "Look, I've wasted all these years standing by your side while all you did was chase those SYT's around in Collinwood! Now I have someone who looks just like you and the best part is that he loves me too!"  Adam and Julia are married and leave Collinwood to start a new life together in Martinique. They live happily ever after!!  (And Julia wonders what the heck took her so long!) :-)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2002, 07:07:50 PM »
Julia flatly tells him, "Look, I've wasted all these years standing by your side while all you did was chase those SYT's around in Collinwood! Now I have someone who looks just like you and the best part is that he loves me too!"  Adam and Julia are married and leave Collinwood to start a new life together in Martinique. They live happily ever after!!  (And Julia wonders what the heck took her so long!) :-)

fun idea but ain't it a little. . uhhh. . hmmm.. .?? incestuous?  isn't she like . . uhh..Adam's Mom??  [jawdrp]
Julia99

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2002, 09:55:02 PM »
fun idea but ain't it a little. . uhhh. . hmmm.. .?? incestuous?  isn't she like . . uhh..Adam's Mom??  [jawdrp]

Ah, you know when it comes to this show, anything goes.   As Roger once said, "My Incestors" er, I mean Ancestors......"    :-)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2002, 11:11:11 PM »
Well, I especially LOVE Gerard's version, but this is what REALLY happened.

Upon leaving Collinwood, he settled in a major city. Life was hard with having to work and all, and he never did well with authority figures, so jobs were shortlived. He called a local radio program to rant and was so eloquent in his bitterness that in no time at all he had his own radio show. After a few short months of enormous local success he was offered a syndication deal. Now, he has celebrity and lots of sycophants to kiss his ass. Don't worry, the only effect that getting his way all the time has had on him is that he no longer has to kill or kidnap anyone! He can still summon plenty of venom to keep his show a phenomenal success and after all, he DOES have a face made for radio!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2002, 12:37:57 AM »
Is that radio show on the air in KCMO??  

BTW--did i tell you i'm originally from Russell, KS. . .way out there in nowoman's land???
Julia99