Author Topic: Craig Slocum  (Read 917 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Craig Slocum
« on: September 07, 2002, 02:18:33 AM »
OK, Cheryl, now that I have your attention...I have a question for you. I was just at The Internet Movie Database and saw that they now have a picture of your favorite guy. Did you supply it?

He looks quite different in it, it must have been a later shot of him. They still only have the one DS credit, and I know you have mentioned others.

I also looked up Buzz, Michael Hadge. Interestingly, after a very long hiatus from acting (at least apparently) he had 3 credits during the nineties. He was in his thirties when he played the Buzzster.

I don't know I ignore my kids to look up such drek. Oh, wait a minute, it's coming back to me!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Paul

• Junior Poster
  • I Love Bathia Mapes
    • View Profile
Re: Craig Slocum
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 02:48:45 AM »
What all did Craig Slocum appear in?
Paul

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 03:34:09 AM »
What all did Craig Slocum appear in?

You might want to check out Craig Hamrick's site for full credits of Mr. Slocum at the following :

www.darkshadowsonline.com
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 04:09:09 AM »
He looks quite different in it, it must have been a later shot of him. They still only have the one DS credit, and I know you have mentioned others.

Yes, that photo was taken in 1977. Craig Slocum submitted it with his resume at the time. In the IMDB, under External Links, click on Miscellaneous. It lists a link for my Cheryl's Craig Slocum Website - Fan pages with tribute, credits, photos, and memorial. In the site you will find, Craig Slocum Acting Credits http://members.tripod.com/~MrJuggins/cheryl/credits.htm

That's all of the credits that are listed on Craig Slocum's resume.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 04:18:15 AM »
You might want to check out Craig Hamrick's site for full credits of Mr. Slocum at the following :

www.darkshadowsonline.com

This is a very incomplete list.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2002, 05:40:31 AM »
Craig Slocum's TV credits list is like taking a walk through the Museum of Television & Radio.

And his films--especially Unwed Mother--seem like they'd be a kick to watch.

Nice job, Cheryl. [thumb]
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2002, 09:51:09 AM »
Yes, Mr. Slocum's acting credits are impressive, looks like he kept busy within a span of about 20 years. There is one film titled, "Is This Love?" (1957), that he was not credited in, neither were the other actors in the film. It was produced for the McGraw-Hill Book Co. Inc., part of a series of educational films about marriage and family living, with titles such as, "How Much Affection?", "When Should I Marry?", "It's A Date", etc. I wonder if Craig was in any of the other films. "Is This Love?" is available on Mystery Science Theater 3000 Shorts Vol. 3 video. As for Craig's other films, the only others I know of that are on video, are "A Private's Affair" (1959), and a tv mini series, "The Adams Chronicles" (1976). Some other Dark Shadows actors are in it too. I wish I could have seen all of Craig Slocum's films and plays. I wonder if anyone ever got photos of him on stage. I would like to find some of the playbills too. The film "Unwed Mother" was made in 1958. There are some interesting titles in Craig's credits. "Climax" sounds like a good one too!    
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan