Author Topic: Kittys fate  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Cousin_Barnabas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Kittys fate
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 12:09:49 AM »
It was my understanding that Kitty merged back into her previous incarnation as Josette, then that one being died "again" from poison.

And that was a really dumb way to end it.  I know that there was little possibility of bringing Josette back to the present with Maggie and all, but at least have her die the way she was always supposed to have...  Geez.

My preference would have been to have the painting launch Barnabas and Josette forward, thus Maggie and Josette would exist in the same time.  Or they could have even had Josette assume control of Maggie's body [spoiler]a la Peter Bradford and Jeff Clark.[/spoiler] That would have made Leviathans all the more entertaining.  But, oh no...

Offline quentincollins

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Kittys fate
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 12:16:40 AM »
Interesting idea about Josette coming to the modern day. I wouldn't want Maggie to be replaced by Josette full time, but a temporary possesion would've been really interesting, with Josette in the modern world and Barnabas trying to make a go of things with her.
I do really hate that Josette's iconic death over Widow's Hill was replaced with death by poison.
Josette going over Widow's Hill, with it's ambiguity if she fell or jumped, was motivated by her fighting not to become a vampire. Josette drinking poison because she thinks Barnabas left her is pretty weak by comparison.