Author Topic: Dark Shadows endings  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Amy Jennings Fan

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows endings
« on: January 28, 2005, 07:53:49 PM »
How would you have liked Dark Shadows to end?

I would have liked Chris to find a way to break his curse and marry Sabrina. I would also have liked Joe to be cured from his insanity and marry Maggie. Don't you just love happy endings?
No Jesus, no peace. Know jesus ,know peace.

Offline The Ghost of Sarah Collins

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows endings
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 09:23:16 PM »
       Hello Amy Jennings,

Yes I do love happy endings....
And I would have loved for Dark Shadows to have ended in 1976  :D

That Barnabas would have again traveled to 1897 and this time knowing the turn of events would stop Julianka's murder and she would cure Quentin from his curse, in this way Chris would have never been cursed at all  8)
The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...@}{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)

Offline Amy Jennings Fan

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 12:26:13 AM »
That Barnabas would have again traveled to 1897 and this time knowing the turn of events would stop Julianka's murder and she would cure Quentin from his curse, in this way Chris would have never been cursed at all  8)

Yes, and Joe wouldn't go crazy and have to be sent to Wyndcliff.
No Jesus, no peace. Know jesus ,know peace.

Offline Maria_Merriweather

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 04:13:59 AM »
I would have had Dark Shadows end by solving the mystery of Vicky's parentage. 8)
MM

Offline Sandor

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 06:30:12 AM »
I would have had Dark Shadows end by solving the mystery of Vicky's parentage. 8)

That would have been so cool if Alexandra Moltke came back during the final episodes. They'd have Vicki wake up from a long, deep slumber (a la Bob Newhart on "Newhart" or Victoria Principal on "Dallas") and exclaim "the last few storylines never happened... I just dreamt them! It's still 1968 and I'm late for my wedding to Jeff." Then Barnabas and Julia would enter Vicki's bedroom, explain that Jeff was crushed by a falling urn on the terrace, but to keep the day from being a total loss, Barn & Julia got hitched instead. The end.  

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 06:35:29 AM »

Hello Amy Jennings,

I'm not too sure Joe would have been spared taking the last train to Wyndcliff... after all he also [spoiler]discovered that his dear departed cousin Tom was a creature of the night (Vampire) as well   >:D, so had he not bungled onto Chris' changing into the werewolf, would he not in some way found out about Tom?  ???[/spoiler]

(Sarah to Barnabas)

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 06:48:08 AM »
That would have been so cool if Alexandra Moltke came back during the final episodes. They'd have Vicki wake up from a long, deep slumber (a la Bob Newhart on "Newhart" or Victoria Principal on "Dallas") and exclaim "the last few storylines never happened... I just dreamt them! It's still 1968 and I'm late for my wedding to Jeff." Then Barnabas and Julia would enter Vicki's bedroom, explain that Jeff was crushed by a falling urn on the terrace, but to keep the day from being a total loss, Barn & Julia got hitched instead. The end.

Hello Sandor,
   I am not sure of this dream scheme although I do love the Barnabas and Julia getting hitched, they both deserved a Happily Ever After ending   :-* :-*

(Sarah to Barnabas)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 07:19:43 AM »
Jeff was crushed by a falling urn on the terrace

[rofl10]  If only!

Offline cool_splash1

• I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 02:19:11 AM »

I would have liked Chris to find a way to break his curse and marry Sabrina. I would also have liked Joe to be cured from his insanity and marry Maggie. Don't you just love happy endings?

only for his son or grandson named Oz to be infected.lol

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »

I would have loved to have seen that too....other than the stupid Peter/Vicki twist in the Leviathan story, it makes me mad that the writers left Chris' fate in the air along with Sabrina's and Amy's....if Chris really didn't think he could break his curse, I could see him wanting to leave town but why bring Sabrina and Amy along knowing the next time there was a full moon, he could easily kill them? (well maybe not Amy since she did apparently scare off the werewolf once). Even if it wasn't a happy ending, the writers should have given us some closure on the whole Chris's curse scenario.

I would have loved to have seen Maggie and Joe get back together.....she and Sebastian didn't click together in my opinion. Who knows, maybe she met up with Joe back in Windcliff (assuming he was still there), they helped each other back to sanity, left Windcliff and got married.

I also have to go with wanting to see Barnabas and Julia together. They had been through so much together, they were each other's best friends, saw each other through some pretty hard times (after Barnabas became human and forgot wanting to kill Julia over her hypnotizing Vicki against him) and helped each other out in some pretty tight jams.

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 10:20:27 PM »

Not to mention that that would have kept both Sandor and Quentin's baby son from dying, as Julianka would have had no reason to curse Magda.

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 10:23:50 PM »

ROTFLMAO

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 11:39:33 PM »
It would have been great if Elizabeth had found a love interest and remarried. Maybe Professor Stokes?  Roger, who had begun to loosen up a bit, could find a new life with a new Marie Wallace character. Carolyn's a tough one. She certainly deserves better than what she got but there's really not anyone on the canvas to pair her up with. Since it's all speculation anyway, I'd pair her with Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. No, she wouldn't become a slayer. But Stokes could have referred to Giles in regards to the psychic research referred to in the Tv Guide article. He could have helped her with her emerging second sight and helped her deal with and move on with her feelings about Jeb.

My alternate choice would be Mike Delfino from Desperate Housewives. Carolyn had been drawn to blue collar types before and Mike would have the patience to put up with her.
Fade Away and Radiate