Author Topic: My Commentaries  (Read 614 times)

Offline Professor1985

• Full Poster
  • The Professor
    • View Profile
My Commentaries
« on: September 07, 2002, 01:28:36 AM »
We already told you about 1795, where the people resemble to the present day members with the names and relationships changed, and then the ADAM storyline.  ADAM isn't that kind of a "Frankenstein" and he was repsonsible of the kidnapping of Carolyn Stoddard and the death of Sam Evans:'(

Other characters like Cassandra Blair played by Lara Parker and she has to wear a wig for the part and after Cassandra was killed off, she becomes Angelique again as a "Vampire" thanks to Nicholas Blair (Humbert Allen Astredo). Tom Jennings (Don Briscoe) a handyman who's also the victim of Angelique and destroyed by Barnabas Collins to save Julia (also a victim of Tom) who is also cured and came back again thanks to Nicholas Blair and destroyed by Barnabas Collins again. Then the 2nd kidnapping of Maggie Evans (Kathryn Leigh Scott) thanks to Willie Loomis (John Karlen) and send her to Eagle Hill and my favorite part when she yelled "HELP!" Then she remembers about where the place is.  

Then, Eve (Marie Wallace) came along and I didn't watch the episodes she appeared in because I'm in High School and next the departure of Alexandra Moltke (Victoria Winters) when she left because she was pregnant with her son Adam. I didn't care about Besty Durkin. Chris Jennings (Don Briscoe) Tom's twin brother arrives and also Amy Jennings (Denise Nickerson who went to play in "Willy Wonka and The Choclate Factory) is also Chris and Tom's Sister. Then the Collinsport Inn keeper Mr. Wells (Conrad Bain who also known as Mr. Drummond on Diff'rent Strokes) was attached and killed off :'(

Now the last Adam episode, I didn't see it because I'm in High School, I like his red plaid shirt. Now is the end of the Adam storyline era and now the Devil Tot storyline begins Monday on SciFi.

That my friend's is "The Other Side".

With all of my best wishes from myself to you :)
Spencer H. Karter