Author Topic: The Roger Davis Hair Grabometer  (Read 745 times)

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
The Roger Davis Hair Grabometer
« on: January 17, 2003, 03:46:12 AM »
Ahem, MB?

I do believe Mr. Davis' hands clenched onto his tresses the other day as Dirk was in the throes of whatever you want to call the flailing around at the cottage "Laura, I did what you wanted! You're happy now, aren't you?" bit . . . ;)
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: The Roger Davis Hair Grabometer
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 04:11:01 AM »
We were all watching football the other day and the former coach of the (I forget their name but they play in Florida) football team that I think won the superbowl was holding on to his hair.   I think its Jimmy Johnson(?).  Don't ask me why but he reminds me so much of Roger Davis. I think the other guys on the panel were making fun of his hair (he probably uses a gallon of spray to keep it in place).
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: The Roger Davis Hair Grabometer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 09:48:46 AM »
I do believe Mr. Davis' hands clenched onto his tresses the other day as Dirk was in the throes of whatever you want to call the flailing around at the cottage

Very true. However, because I've been swamped with more pressing forum matters I haven't had the chance to watch any of Mr. Davis' episodes since Peter Bradford and Vicki #3 waltzed out of Collinwood's doors in episode #665. I have no idea if Mr. Davis grabbed his hair as Ned Stuart or if he did so previously as Dirk Wilkins. So, until I have the chance to check that out for myself - or perhaps some generous forum member takes it upon him-/herself to provide me with such info - I'm afraid the Roger Davis hair touching tally will remain at 95.

Sad, but true... :'(