Author Topic: How are we not talking about Depp's Dark Shadows Movie  (Read 939 times)

Offline Ryan Collins

• I Love DS!
    • View Profile
How are we not talking about Depp's Dark Shadows Movie
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:00:50 PM »
This has to be the biggest news in the DS community in years......It has been confirmed on numerous sites that Depp will play Barnabas Collins in a new Dark Shadows movie that he is producing! What are your thoughts?
I made a list about Dark Shadows and the movie here www.listafterlist.com: Search Dark Shadows

Feel free to comment or add to the list.....I think this is great news and can't wait for the movie in 2 years....who do you think they will cast as Quentin or Angelique? My votes are for Josh Holloway (Sawyer on Lost) and Megan Fox (Transformers) respectively
The only young DS Fan I know. But I guess that's why the show is so popular.  First started watching the show in 6th grade at my mom's recomendation. Have been a Fan ever since......

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: How are we not talking about Depp's Dark Shadows Movie
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 06:25:42 PM »
Check out:

It's official: Dark Shadows returns as a film with Johnny Depp

and:

Johnny Depp Movie Cast ideas

over on Current Talk '07.  :)

Offline Ryan Collins

• I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: How are we not talking about Depp's Dark Shadows Movie
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »
thanks!
The only young DS Fan I know. But I guess that's why the show is so popular.  First started watching the show in 6th grade at my mom's recomendation. Have been a Fan ever since......