Author Topic: Archives of past front page montages  (Read 1139 times)

Offline TNickey2003

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Archives of past front page montages
« on: September 30, 2004, 02:57:56 PM »
How long will it be before archives of previous front page montages will be available to download for private viewing? I really enjoy these. Will they include scenes from The Dream Curse storyline?
Alex adores Maggie Evans

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Archives of past front page montages
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 05:43:16 PM »
I'm still not quite sure how long it will be before the montages will be available for download. However, I can tell you that all the episodes are covered. In fact, many of the episodes actually have two different versions, featuring completely different captures, because the first version was done for the 01/04/99-05/16/01 Sci-Fi run and the second for the 05/17/01-12/30/03 run.

To hopefully tide you over until the montages are ready to download, here's the montage featuring one of the most infamous dreams - Willie's:

Offline TNickey2003

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 04:40:53 PM »
Thanks.  :) Nice to know that all the episodes are covered, and thanks for the 'Willie, dream' montage. I'm curious on Episode 700, are there any photos of Maggie confronting Quentin's ghost while she's trying to rescue David (the scene at the staircase in the foyer at Collinwood)? It's one of our precious angel's shining moments. :) I'd be curious to see that one.
Alex adores Maggie Evans

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 05:37:53 PM »
I'm curious on Episode 700, are there any photos of Maggie confronting Quentin's ghost while she's trying to rescue David (the scene at the staircase in the foyer at Collinwood)?

The current montage features episodes #700/701 and includes a capture of Maggie and David from that scene. (And there's also a closeup of Maggie (from when she's speaking directly to Quentin) in the Robservations for that episode.)

Offline TNickey2003

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 04:46:47 PM »
Thanks for letting me know about the illustrated 'Robservations'. Enjoying those, and looking forward to seeing all the Robservations illustrated. Keep up the good work. Curious when the past montages will be available for viewing and downloading (for private enjoyment) :-)
Alex adores Maggie Evans

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 04:19:23 AM »
Curious when the past montages will be available for viewing and downloading (for private enjoyment) :-)

Still not sure. :(

However, shortly you'll notice some big changes to the forum...

Offline TNickey2003

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 01:09:10 AM »
 Curious when the past montages will be available for viewing and downloading (for private enjoyment) :-)  It would be a wonderful Christmas greeting to see that in place. :-)
Alex adores Maggie Evans