Author Topic: DS Stars on Cannon  (Read 101 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
DS Stars on Cannon
« on: August 27, 2022, 05:05:41 PM »
I've been recording Cannon on MeTV and saving the eps to watch later if actors I'd like to see are on them. This week I noticed that John Lasell (Dr. Guthrie) and Geoffrey Scott (Sky Rumson) were on. I suspect GS has a small part because his name didn't appear until the final "with" section in the closing credit. But JS may have a bigger part because his name was in the "co-starring" section. I'll see once I get around to watching the eps - and I'll probably post a screen cap of each...

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: DS Stars on Cannon
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 07:35:55 PM »
Since I not only don't usually know they're going to be on until it's actually on, but with so many repeats of these, I haven't bothered to mention them lately.  The one when Geoffrey Scott is on when Cannon's furniture is stolen was on again recently and last night I noticed him immediately this time!  He's the doorman at Cannon's apartment building and it's always a bit part.  I remember someone mentioning Lasell recently, but didn't realize that the other night.  Now that you mentioned it, I just looked it up to see which one it was.  I was only partially watching, having seen it several times by now - it's a small part, but he does get a couple of scenes.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: DS Stars on Cannon
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 08:07:03 PM »
Here's Geoffrey Scott from S02 E11, Hear No Evil:

He just had the one scene in which he tells Cannon there's a call for him on the house phone.

And here's John Lasell from S02 E09, Child of Fear:

And a bonus with Julia Adams, who I always enjoyed back in the day, so I probably would have saved the ep to watch just for her:

He had several scenes. And he looks a bit worse for wear because he was a kidnap victim throughout most of the ep.

(And a bit of trivia when it comes to Julie Adams: 1971/1972 must have been her time to share scenes with former DS stars because not only did she appear with John Lasell in this Cannon, but she also appeared with Kate Jackson on The Jimmy Stewart Show...)