Author Topic: Sex In The Shadows? 7/23  (Read 1863 times)

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Sex In The Shadows? 7/23
« on: July 24, 2002, 01:38:25 AM »
Was mine the only mind that headed sta-raight toward the gutter upon seeing the expressions on Joe and (mostly) Maggie's face while they were sitting on the sofa? :O Of course, I know that nothing, "happened", but...Oh my goodness! [shkdy] [blshy]

I believe it was after Joe arrived at Maggie's door from Nicholas's house by the sea. The scene may have been intended as a re-entry after a commercial break. Whether or not a commercial aired today before the scene, I do not remember. I know that it was a "new" scene and not part of a continual scene. This helped give the illusion that something we didn't see happened between scenes. Anyway...the only thing missing was a lit cigarette! [smokn] [lghy]

And while my mind is in the gutter, I have to confess: I would have "pounced" on Joe while he was out from those sleeping pills!  After all, being engaged does have it's privileges... [evilg]

Nasty (but nice) Dom

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Re: Sex In The Shadows? 7/23
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 03:51:53 AM »
You speak this way of the virginal, chastely Maggie Evans...?

How dare you!!

Wait a minute...this is RingoCollins' job.

Sorry...

;D
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2002, 04:00:43 AM »
virginal, chastely Maggie Evans...?

??????
Not in MY mind, Kemosabe! [evilb]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline A.I.Collins

• Full Poster
  • Look into those sexy eyes....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 10:10:28 AM »
Dom, I won't even begin to try to tell you all of the things that has crossed my mind while I am watching the sexy Joel Crothers on DS.....some of the kinkiest thoughts have came to my head.... :o

Adra

P.S...I'd do a lot more than pounce on him!! ;)
Dark Shadows...my little ball of sunshine!!!

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2002, 12:24:10 PM »
Free Love passed the characters on DS right by, LOL!  Joe was always sleeping on the sofa, and the most we ever saw between him and Maggie was some pretty hot kissing.

I always assumed Vicki and Maggie were virgins, although I had my doubts about Carolyn.  She came across as a party gal, and somehow, I sensed that Buzz wouldn't put up with chaste kisses, especially since they were supposedly engaged.   Plus, Carolyn seemed quite ready to bed Burke Devlin, although that was interrupted when Joe knocked at the hotel room door.

With Alexandra Moltke being pregnant at this point, the actress feared being drawn into a ROSEMARY'S BABY type  
storyline and asked to be released from her contract, which she was.  I mean, can you imagine the surely-virginal Victoria Winters pregnant?  I know, it gives me shudders, too!  

Love, Robin ;D

Offline ShadowsAtlanta

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2002, 04:20:13 PM »
Dom, I know what you mean about Joe H.!!  He was the only guy surpassing Willie in the looks department, IMHO.  I was never one for Quentin or Barnabas myself, gimme the nice guys!   :)

Joe

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2002, 03:32:48 AM »
I always assumed Vicki and Maggie were virgins, although I had my doubts about Carolyn.  She came across as a party gal, and somehow, I sensed that Buzz wouldn't put up with chaste kisses, especially since they were supposedly engaged.   Plus, Carolyn seemed quite ready to bed Burke Devlin, although that was interrupted when Joe knocked at the hotel room door.

It's funny you should say this Robin, because I thought the opposite.  Carolyn, despite the veneer of sophistication, always seemed to be naive about a great many things relating to men.  But I sort of always assumed that Maggie had done the deed with Joe.  Go figure  :D

Luciaphil

"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2002, 03:58:12 AM »

It's funny you should say this Robin, because I thought the opposite.  Carolyn, despite the veneer of sophistication, always seemed to be naive about a great many things relating to men.  But I sort of always assumed that Maggie had done the deed with Joe.  Go figure  :D

Luciaphil

Silly wabbits! Nobody has sex in Collinsport! Not even the hookers! They get attacked and dumped in the ocean before they even get a chance! No no no. No sex in Collinsport. That's not the way you make a baby in Collinsport! What you do is, you get a bunch of dead baby parts, sew them together, and bring the new creation to life; or you get yourself a nice Naga box, release it into a darkened room and before you know it, you've got yourself a kid!   or you open the front door of your foundling home and find a nice baby left on the doorstep with a note that says "I can no longer take care of her."

That's the Dark Shadows way!

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2002, 06:12:40 AM »

you get yourself a nice Naga box, release it into a darkened room and before you know it, you've got yourself a kid!  

Shudder! :-[

No, Double Shudder!!

cheers,
Ringo

Make that TRIPLE shudder!!! :-X
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2002, 12:23:15 PM »
Luciaphil said:

It's funny you should say this Robin, because I thought the opposite.  Carolyn, despite the veneer of sophistication, always seemed to be naive about a great many things relating to men.  But I sort of always assumed that Maggie had done the deed with Joe.  Go figure  

Who really knows?  It always struck me odd that Joe slept on the sofa whenever he spent the night at the cottage.  Perhaps he and Maggie were going at it like rabbits at his place.  DS didn't exactly knock us over the head with scenes in which you KNEW what had transpired between a couple; only two come to my mind.  

Actually, I blame DS for my staying virginal so long.  I guess I just admired Vicki and Maggie's willpower so much, I wanted to stay a "good" girl, too!  

Love, Robin  

;D

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2002, 05:30:49 PM »

Actually, I blame DS for my staying virginal so long.  I guess I just admired Vicki and Maggie's willpower so much, I wanted to stay a "good" girl, too!  

Love, Robin  

;D

I bet after Catherine and Bramwell's "scene"
you threw caution to the wind, eh, Robin!?! [wink2] :o  ;D  :-* [blshy]

Dom

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2002, 08:03:15 AM »

Nobody has sex in Collinsport!

Maybe they had separate twin beds.  ;D
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Perankh

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2002, 11:46:10 AM »
LMAO ;)

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2002, 12:12:52 PM »
Dom's
I bet after Catherine and Bramwell's "scene" you threw caution to the wind, eh, Robin!?!

Why Dom, a lady never tells.  While Maggie and Vicki kept me pure, Bramwell. . .didn't.  "Lay Lady Lay" was very popular on the airwaves at the time Bram and Cath consummated their passion!

LMAO and blushing. . .

Love, Robin