Author Topic: On seeing HoDS in 1970: A blog post  (Read 1844 times)

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: On seeing HoDS in 1970: A blog post
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »
No one was home but me when DS aired so there was no threat there. And I was old enough to go to the movies alone (though I went with a friend to see HODS). So, again, no threat there. I never had any negative feelings toward House Of Dark Shadows - I was thrilled that DS made it to the big screen. Nothing like that had ever happened before that I was a part of in my era. It was like a dream come true. I just occurred to me though that I had never seen the intro of Barn storyline, so for me it was fresh and not a rehash, maybe that's why it was nothing but wonderful to me.

Offline murph

• Full Poster
  • I love Dark Shadows!!
    • View Profile
Re: On seeing HoDS in 1970: A blog post
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 02:51:14 AM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome back posts from several of you, it means a lot.  I was never a huge poster but I did post fairly regularly form '02 - '08.  Not sure why I stopped, life just got busier.  Anyway, I had forgotten how great it is to come here and interact with people who share my love for this great show. 
What you all did wasn't anything huge, but you made me feel welcome and that I belong and everyone likes that.  :) So again  - thanks
Yes  - I promise I will come back here more often and post when something catches my fancy.