Author Topic: Eva Green June's Harpers Issue  (Read 687 times)

Offline jimbo

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Eva Green June's Harpers Issue
« on: May 03, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »
Eva Green will discuss in part the new DS movie in the June issue of Harpers Bazzar magazine

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/travel/news/bazaar-june-2011-eva-green-372

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Eva Green June's Harpers Issue
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 03:30:07 PM »
Very interesting! However, and I could be wrong because Harper's Bazzar isn't exactly a magazine I pay attention to, but I believe there's an American version of the magazine and a European version - and it's looking like she's in the European version. So, unless your local bookstore carries both (and some do) many of us may have a very hard time finding it (or may never see it at all).

If she is only in the European version, maybe her article will be online in its entirety on the Web site...

Offline jimbo

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 03:59:51 PM »
There are or were several international stores in New York City that carry foreign magazines. Hopefully I or someone can pick one up. It would be nice if the article will also be found online.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »
I checked after I posted, and it looks like a lot of Eva Green's previous stuff is online on the Web site. So, let's just hope that the cover story will be as well.  [ghost_wink]  Though we do also have to keep in mind that she's limited by having signed Burton's confidentiality agreement, so there'll only be so much she can reveal. I don't believe the "shares all" hype for a second.  [ghost_azn]