Author Topic: Leap Day Slideshow Additions  (Read 530 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Leap Day Slideshow Additions
« on: March 01, 2012, 01:05:43 AM »
As I'm sure many have noticed, there is no capture/quote from the '91 Series for today. Unfortunately I didn't plan ahead when I picked the quotes from Ep #2 - I picked a line for February 28th that's immediately followed by the line for March 1st.

However, there are openings in all the other slideshows. In fact, the captures/captions for the History Slideshow (the one that is showcased starting on the 2nd page of the Robservations board) were once featured in '08 but, of course, they haven't been seen since. But the capture/quote for the original series' Quotes Slideshow (the one showcased on the first page of the Robservations board) is entirely new, as is the quote for the Movies Slideshow. Unfortunately, though, when it comes to the Movies slideshow, only quotes from the beginning of Scene #109 were available to pick from and that scene isn't in the film. But hey, we can't always have everything. The lack of a capture/quote for the '91 Series was already proof of that.  [snow_wink]

To put the Movies Slideshow quote in context:

Quote:[spoiler]hoDS: Scene #109 - Maggie (to Barnabas): 'You really want to know, don't you?'[/spoiler]

Context:[spoiler]The quote comes from one of the many scenes that were cut from the costume party sequences. In this one Barnabas has brought Maggie to the library. She's hesitant to have left the party, but Barnabas wants her to tell him about herself. And as Maggie comes to realize that he is actually interested, she delivers the quoted line.[/spoiler]