Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0096  (Read 764 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0096
« on: November 14, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0096
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 12:56:20 PM »
Louis Edmonds did a nice job of fake driving.  I liked the way he kept peering through the windshield.  But it bothered me every time Roger took his eyes off the road and looked at Vicky, and there was one particularly long time.

Roger suggests he should have carried Vicky over the threshold of the abandoned hut, and Vicky says, "But you're already married."  Oh, gosh, of all the unnecessary responses!  And then she follows up by asking questions.  In an abandoned hut, in the rain, so there's no escape for either of them from an awkward situation.

Sheriff Patterson said his car stalled half a mile from Collinwood.  I always think of the great house as being some distance from the gate - like, maybe, half a mile - but I guess there might not be any houses nearby.  But I think there's a bit of a climb from the gate to the house.  If I were Patterson, I'd have walked back to the police station.

Elizabeth didn't say anything about Roger having gone to pick up Vicky, so apparently he didn't tell Liz before she left.  Was he holding in reserve the option of bashing her head in and dropping her off Lookout Point?

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 05:16:49 PM »
Roger's living in a dream world if he think he can persuade Vicki to forget about The Pen.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 01:11:21 AM »
Roger's living in a dream world if he think he can persuade Vicki to forget about The Pen.

By suspiciously urging her to over and over!   Lydia, I thought the same things regarding LE driving.   You do that a lot, mentioning the same things I noticed, with similar reactions.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:44:42 AM »
Loved the driving in the storm and the flooding and taking refuge in the shack. but hate the pen story.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times