Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0671  (Read 665 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0671
« on: April 01, 2014, 05:26:00 PM »
Robservations #671

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0671

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:16:46 PM »
In the real world, Liz would have died of thirst by now, but what good's a curse if it ends so fast, maybe.  Liz has werewolf sensing capacity.  Sorry, that's all the notes I've got...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:48:25 PM »
If Elizabeth is in some sort of suspended animation-type state, maybe she wouldn't feel hungry or thirsty. Plus, I don't think Angelique would have wanted her to die that fast. It takes only about 3 days to die of thirst (or so I've heard).

Carolyn is still wearing her big silver bracelet when she goes to the cottage.

The werewolf roams the woods, growling, perhaps looking for prey. Eventually it arrives at the cemetery. With a growl of sorrow, the creature pauses at Tom’s grave (1944-1968), which is near Elizabeth’s elegant little mausoleum.

I remember actually enjoying the suspense as Elizabeth finally succeeds in breaking through the spell and reaching Carolyn. Maternal love conquers all!

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 05:46:39 PM »
Yes, very nice moment.  It reminds me of Liz breaking through [spoiler]Laura's curse in the hospital, because David was in danger.[/spoiler]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor