Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0649  (Read 799 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0649
« on: February 28, 2014, 05:16:05 PM »
Robservations #649

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0649

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:59:33 AM »
Madame Findlay is trapped in Quentin's room, and decides Q needs a verbal spanking... not a good idea.  Why is Julia assuring Liz that M Findlay must be alright?  After all those warnings?  I wonder about Joe Haskell just waltzing back into the story, as if a lot of things had never happened.  What does Joe think happened to him now?  Did Blair wipe his memory of the whole Angelique business?  If so, why is he unsurprised by Maggie's bad feelings toward him?  Why is he welcome at Collinwood?  Did he get his job back? 

Farewell, Madame Findlay.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:55:34 PM »
Poor Joe and Chris have a sad conversation. Since Joe is looking for work in Boston, most likely he's still unemployed. Joe hints that Chris should see Amy more often--and then tells him about the pentagram Amy saw on his face and about the "kooky lady" who told him (J.) that he would die soon. Already in a panic, Chris hurries him out the door.

Madame Findley learns the hard way not to make Quentin angry. Quentin's terrorizing of Madame Findley is very well done. Nice fall down the stairs by Alex Stevens in an awful wig. Sometimes it's an advantage that all werewolves are short.

Online alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 04:22:38 AM »
I guess Joe was like Vickie and Carolyn after Barnabas was cured and forgot he was bitten and probably just felt he made bad choices in going for Angelique in the ongoing feud with any character played by KLS. Mrs. Findlay should have been a permanent resident of Collinwood in flesh not death.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 08:08:08 AM »
Like a female version of Stokes.