Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0559  (Read 1074 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0559
« on: June 05, 2008, 07:58:07 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0559
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 12:35:59 PM »
Oh, gosh, another jealous boyfriend.  I suppose Joe is showing his astute judgment in not trusting Nicholas, but it's all just a little bit too canned.

I liked the business of making Vicky believe that she was in the Old House.  It was fun to watch.  But Nicholas didn't have to go to all that trouble to make other people forget things, so why did he with Vicky?  That must have been an strange walk for her back to Collinwood from Nicholas's house.  The opening voiceover said that Nicholas's house was across town from Collinwood.  Did nobody see Vicky as she hurried home?

We saw Nicholas's magic mirror working for the first time today.  Does that rate a milestone?

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 10:02:34 PM »
a long time ago i posted a topic along the lines of "nobody carries a handbag".

it was about how,apart of julia's colossal,sedative filled pocketbook,the women of collinsport tend to do alot of running around sans-bag.

this episode exemplifies that perfectly.vicki,dashing from blair house across town to back collinwood in those squat shoes,is unseen in a town in which she is being looked for,all without the benifit of a coat or handbag.did they not lock the front door at collinwood?

it's almost as good as maggie making the hundred plus mile journey from wyndcilff to the blue whale without breaking a sweat.
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 09:30:17 AM »
We saw Nicholas's magic mirror working for the first time today.  Does that rate a milestone?
Yes, indeed, Lydia! That was a milestone! [milestone]

I enjoyed watching Nicholas convince Vicki that he was Barnabas and she was at the Old House. I love his voice! [luv] I especially loved it when he said, "Splendid!" - one of my favorite words! [ghost_cheesy]

Joe was right to be suspicious of Nicholas.  [ghost_angry] Nicholas sicked Angelique on him.  [ghost_shocked] Maggie and Joe were so happy; it's too bad their happiness would soon be threatened.

By the way, I think Angelique looked beautiful as a vampire. [gorgeous] I like her hair that way, and that dress is really becoming to her. Maggie also looked beautiful in this episode. [beautiful] It was nice to see the extremely handsome Joe again.  [love7]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 06:36:55 AM »
By the way, I think Angelique looked beautiful as a vampire. [gorgeous] I like her hair that way, and that dress is really becoming to her.

So, I'm not alone.  Others here have criticized that dress, but I always loved it!
Josette

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »
Also they go around Collinsport after being kidnapped not wrinkled, hair out of place and so on.

It was a very good trick. It was interesting how Nick left the hat and gloves their and she didn't notice it at all. Was that a mistake.

The ring was also missing, is Barnabas going to have to do some dancing again.

I forgot to say that I like to see Grayson in the Grays.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate