Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1141  (Read 995 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1141
« on: February 01, 2011, 12:58:03 AM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1141
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 03:59:50 PM »
Nice reaction expressions from Lara, as Daniel talks about the death of Roxanne-- as if to say, "How dare you make me feel guilty about that!"

Gerard dreams of becoming the Head, yet doesn't want to.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »
Daniel and Miranda don't seem to be in Ep. 1141--? But Gerard is really mean to poor little Carrie, isn't he.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:29:30 AM »
DarkLady, I started wondering about how Gerard must have behaved to Carrie before Quentin returned, while he (Gerard, not Quentin) was luring Samantha into marriage.  Samantha seemed to be very fond of Carrie when we saw the two of them together, so apparently there was no atmosphere of "Who is Gerard's favorite?" at Collinwood.  I daresay Gerard told Samantha that he was just being kind to Carrie and that Carrie was far to young to interest him.  I'm willing to bet that Hortense was infatuated with Gerard as well - but there again, Gerard was just being kind.  Nothing more.  Absolutely nothing.

Good heavens, the governess was allowed to have a carriage to take her to Rose Cottage on a personal errand?  Shocking!  Did Daphne wangle it out of Quentin, or what?  And then we've got dating in the 1840s.  Shouldn't that be enough to get Daphne fired?

Quentin is good friends with both Desmond and Gerard, but Desmond doesn't trust Gerard, and Gerard has no use for Desmond.  An interesting triangle.

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 03:58:30 PM »
DarkLady, I started wondering about how Gerard must have behaved to Carrie before Quentin returned, while he (Gerard, not Quentin) was luring Samantha into marriage.  Samantha seemed to be very fond of Carrie when we saw the two of them together, so apparently there was no atmosphere of "Who is Gerard's favorite?" at Collinwood.  I daresay Gerard told Samantha that he was just being kind to Carrie and that Carrie was far to young to interest him. 

Gerard needs to put out that fire.

Incidentally, is Gerard paying rent at Rose Cottage? I hope Desmond kicks him out on his ear.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.