Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1107  (Read 529 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1107
« on: October 27, 2016, 10:46:07 PM »
Robservations #1107

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1107

Online alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 06:25:58 PM »
Gerard stops Shaw from killing Roxanne. I have no idea why? Daphne is staying in Josette's room. It is great to see it again. Daphne remembers Roxanne from her own time, but not much of course. Q and Daphne are leaving, but there is something in their drink and they collapse. Gerard is there. Daphne is found still alive, but Quentin is missing. Carolyn is dressed in black for a funeral. Gerard forces Q to dig a grave and buries him alive. The show is picking a lot in twenty some minutes and it seems a bit rushed in some aspects.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 06:31:23 PM »
Why does Shaw want to kill Roxanne? Doesn't he already know she's a vampire?

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 06:55:01 PM »
How did you know she was here? asks Barnabas.  I saw Willie in the crypt, reveals Shaw.
Tell me exactly what you know about her, commands Barnabas.  There's only one thing you need to know, says Shaw--he whips off the scarf around his throat to reveal that he is Roxanne's victim.  You are in her power, says Barnabas.  Not anymore, says Shaw, not since Maggie--I hate her--I'm going to destroy her!  He turns back to the coffin to do that very thing.  Barnabas struggles with and stops him, taking the gun away from him.  She'll kill Maggie! cries Shaw.  I won't let that happen, Barnabas assures him.  Why did you bring her here, why? asks Shaw.  That's no concern of yours, says Barnabas, you must know that you cannot try to destroy her--do you understand that?--I will take care of Maggie, she will be safe, but you MUST forget Roxanne

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 09:37:32 PM »
Gerard prevents Sebastian from putting an end to Roxanne. Sebastian is justifiably freaked by that. He's even more freaked by the appearance of Barnabas. Sebastian wants to protect Maggie and himself and doesn't know quite what to make of Barnabas suddenly becoming Roxanne's benefactor. He does admit to Barnabas that Roxanne had mentioned Gerard to him. This is a very interesting throwaway line that is never elaborated on. Was Roxanne in cahoots with Gerard all along? It would make sense if she had been.
Daphne admits that there was a Roxanne Drew back in 1840 but she didn't know very well. And then something happened to change her. Does Daphne also allude to a connection between Gerard and Roxanne?
"I am much too talented to waste my time drugging drinks."  Or words to that effect. It would have been much more efficient to simply poison Quentin and Daphne but Gerard has another cliffhanger up his sleeve.
Carolyn has gone seriously weird now. She seems much more aligned with Gerard now. She seems to relish what is going to happen and that may be what causes her breakdown later.
How could I have ever thought that you were my enemy? Sure, Quentin, only your best friend would put you in a shallow grave. Why was the coffin empty? Why wasn't Quentin #1 buried in it? Is Quentin semi possessed by his ancestor like Carolyn/Leticia? Odd selection of characters to remember: Flora, Gabriel, even Samantha.
So he's buried alive again. Minimal suspense here. Quentin is basically immortal and he was alive and kicking in 1995.
He's not in this time anymore. He's in Gerard' s. Is that anything like Eastern Standard Time?
Fade Away and Radiate