Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1100  (Read 437 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1100
« on: September 28, 2016, 11:02:57 PM »
Robservation #1100

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1100

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 03:36:03 AM »
Willie is once again in Julia mode. he finds the teens with a pentagram on the floor and forces them to see Barnabas.  Meanwhile, dogs howl and Maggie comes down the grand staircase. Tad said he heard the dogs howl in his own time. Carrie doesn't want Gerard back. He appears and Daphne comes in.  The show has a blue tint about everything. It's pretty distracting.  The teens want Maggie to stop them from being shipped off to Wyncliff. Willie fills her in and she blames herself.  The teens go to Daphne and she sends them away and Gerard sets Rose cottage on fire with the hapless Daphne inside.  the last clue so the end is nigh.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:09:32 PM »
The kids try to hustle Maggie into intervening with Barnabas and Julia's plans to get them out of Dodge. It almost works but Willie sets her straight.
Nice bit about Daphne being joyful about being alive again but somewhat uncomfortable in one of Vicki's miniskirts.
I remember an odd blooper associated with this episode. The show was over. The credits had rolled. But, instead of the next program, the station started replaying the last scene of Daphne stuck in Rose Cottage. I'm thinking that this was a station blooper (WABC in NYC) because I've never heard anyone else say that they saw it.
Fade Away and Radiate