Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1094  (Read 505 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1094
« on: August 26, 2016, 06:16:46 PM »
Robservations #1094

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1094

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 04:38:58 PM »
Carolyn see's Gerard and touches her and she is Leticia. This may have had more impact if we knew who Leticia was. As it it, it appears that Carolyn has already gone around the loop.
 There is a Mrs J. Mention as she is watching Maggie, but not seen onscreen.
Julia and Elizabeth are in the drawing room. Julia wears a vibrant multi-colored scarf and lots of jewelry. I'm not sure why Julia never thinks that Elizabeth's stance on the children is out of character and she might be a woman under the influence. The bust is missing from the railing today.
Crazy Carolyn begins to sing a concert despite her only audience is Elizabeth, mean while in the foyer a screaming Julia tries to stop her.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 12:21:55 AM »
a favorite episode of mine

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 10:17:01 PM »
Carolyn becomes Gerard's next conquest, something I found more disturbing than what has happened to Hallie and David. This is where the shark really begins to jump for me. [spoiler]Carolyn's behavior as Leticia is way out of character with the way that Leticia is depicted in 1840. I can only imagine what this Leticia did to please Gerard back then.[/spoiler]
It's a field day for Nancy Barrett, as Carolyn gets to mouth off at Elizabeth, Sebastian and Julia. I am unclear if the second sight is something that Gerard awakened in her or if this is an aspect of Leticia manifesting itself. Sebastian is taken aback when Carolyn tells him that she knows that Elizabeth's horoscope is a lie. If she knows that, she should also have some idea of what's in store.
Julia is rather gullible in this episode. Elizabeth and Carolyn are both behaving way out of character and she doesn't pick up on why. She should have some clue
Fade Away and Radiate