Author Topic: Auld Lang Syne (waaaah!!)  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:Auld Lang Syne (waaaah!!)
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 01:47:44 AM »
Dark Shadows was the reason I watched SciFi. Now that they're not going to show it anymore, I'm seriously thinking about not watching it anymore.

I haven't really turned it on since setting the VCR to tape the morning of the 30th.  I've surfed past it, but that's pretty much about it - there really is nothing else I want to see there.  I noticed the TV Guide stating that the Stephen King miniseries from a few years back, Storm of the Century, will be on some time during the week, and I really liked it, so if I remember I'll watch it.

Gerard

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Auld Lang Syne (waaaah!!)
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2004, 05:13:57 PM »
It is bittersweet that the 'live' taped show won't be on anymore. :' I was home from work so I caught the last two days.  At least most of us have the videos and/or dvds. They've really cleaned up the dvds and eliminated a lot of bloopers (yippiee! >:().

I haven't watched Sci-Fi since the show went off. Hopefully I can get SoapNet or Horror Channel if they pickup the show.

I'm actually looking forward to the potential new DS on The WB. If they have decent writers (which it seems like they have on board for the project) it may be worthwhile to check it out.

A lot of us are also eagerly awaiting Lara Parker's new book which will be published soon (I read that it was coming out soon somewhere on this board awhile back).

The time is arriving to go ahead and make the hotel reservations for the 2004 Fest in Tarrytown(sp). Yes, the new year does bring some hope with it.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf