Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0498  (Read 1085 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0498
« on: March 12, 2008, 08:51:45 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0498
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 11:21:34 AM »
Barnabas is such a grandstander!  If he had had any sense, he would have stayed out of Cassandra's way, and simply asked Julia to knock on Cassandra's door around 10:20 pm and say she couldn't sleep and did Cassandra have a sedative Julia could use?  Barnabas should know by now that Angelique to be handled with great care, but instead he immediately tells her exactly what's going on so that she can figure out a way to fight back.

What does a 200-year-old person look like?  Does anybody know?  Sam Evans has surely never seen one.  But he's an artist, so I suppose he can make a more educated guess than I can.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »
He should have painted a pile of dust.

Happy impending 2000!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 11:42:50 AM »
Hmm...maybe that would have been the end result if (SPOILER ahead) Sam had been allowed to finish his work.  Or maybe Sam would have gone the classical route and turned Cassandra into a cricket.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »
Lydia pointed out about how foolish Barnabas told Cassandra what he was doing....probably true, but I think Cassandra would have figured out on her own that Barnabas was behind what was happening to her without him gloating about it.

Why is Willie being so mean to Adam all of a sudden? Didn't he learn anything from Adam knocking him out the other day? It is not smart at all to taunt a man-made creature with superhuman strength.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »
Yes, Cassandra would have figured out on her own what was going on - but she might not have figured it out in time to be able to do something about it.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 09:23:28 AM »
I relished Barnabas' gloating to Casselique! It was great to see Barnabas doing something to her for a change! [snow_cheesy] Unfortunately, it was short-lived, because she will soon figure out how to fight back.  [snow_undecided]

Willie looked so pathetic when he was sitting on the stairs looking through the staircase. He looked so sad and frightened.  [snow_sick]

I don't like the way Sam looked with his mustache and short hair. It made him look older. He looked much better with a beard and longer hair. [luv]

It's interesting that Adam feared Angelique's portrait. [snow_shocked] I guess it's because he and Barnabas are connected.

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
I've noticed that it's only when gloating over something terrible happening to an enemy that Barnabas actually seems to enjoy himself.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »
I don't like the way Sam looked with his mustache and short hair. It made him look older. He looked much better with a beard and longer hair. [luv]

I agree....Sam looked way better with his beard especially. The mustache on him looked cheesy.