Author Topic: Grrrrr!  (Read 3095 times)

Offline victoriawinters

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
Re:Grrrrr!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2003, 04:20:55 AM »
I cannot stand the little red and white men from Scare Tactics.  Also, the blinking Sci-Fi logo is quite annoying.  It is such a huge interruption.

Now my rant for the day, is trying to watch the news with the dang scroll at the bottom.  YUCK!

I'm so sick of this bombardment from the TV set. 

Offline Rydell

• "It's an old, family name."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2003, 06:52:29 AM »
It really bugs me how the credits are all mashed to one side at the end of the show.  The other day they didn't even wait for the show to be over before the squishing began.  There was Paul Stoddard, all squished, with a terrified look on his face.
I wanted to know if the guy from the antique shop was the same guy who played on Guiding Light.  It took about a week of watching for me to catch his name.  It was always too squished to read.  Grrrrr!
Re:Shannen Dougherty... she sounds scary enough to have her own show.
"To be is to do." - Socrates
"To do is to be." - Sartre
"Do be do be do." - Sinatra

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 06:20:45 AM »
Well, I for one have watched "Scare Tactics"...and for one, I don't think it THAT funny.  More be they're (SciFi) desperate, you know, they want everyone to see the "commercial" and tune in to "Scare Tactics".

Is this show still on?  From the looks of it I wouldn't be suprised if it's been booted off the air already.
I also dont think theres anything funny about this show and I keep wondering if heaven forbid someone who happens to be the unlucky victim of this scare tactic happens to have a heart condition or something worse, this cant be too good for them!
Deb