Author Topic: Episode #0362  (Read 781 times)

CTP/FITBs

Episode #0362
« on: August 14, 2007, 04:45:01 PM »
[We're trying something a bit different. Here's a screen capture without a set up. It's up to the first poster in this topic to come up with a set up, and then all subsequent posts will either complete the set up or fill in the blank(s). And, of course, as is the case with all set ups, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a subsequent reply.]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0362
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 07:31:30 AM »
Set-up (I love putting Tony to work!):

Tony was astounded when _______ called him from the police station after being arrested for _________!!!

Offline CallieWL

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Tribute Page
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 04:23:40 PM »
Tony was astounded when Professor Stokes called him from the police station after being arrested for shoplifting a wedge of imported cheese from the gourmet shop in town!!

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 11:55:30 PM »
Astounded? He's positively sweating to death!

Tony was astounded when Sheriff Patterson called him from the police station after being arrested for scoffing the last jelly donut!!!
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Sara Monster

• * 150000 Poster!! *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Saves Collinsport
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 03:27:34 AM »
Tony was astounded when Joe Haskell called him from the police station after being arrested for refusing Sheriff Patterson's advances!!!

Tony was astounded when Santa Claus called him from the police station after being arrested for breaking & entering while at the Collinwood estate!!!

Tony was astounded when his inner child called him from the police station after being arrested for burning down a furniture store!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 05:35:16 PM »
 [laughing4]

Tony was astounded when Joe Haskell called him from the police station after being arrested for refusing Sheriff Patterson's advances!!!

The sheriff should know Joe's heart belongs to Sam. I mean, the evidence of it is documented all over these boards.  [wink2]