Author Topic: Help Me!  (Read 780 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
Help Me!
« on: December 03, 2002, 04:35:35 PM »
I know this will sound stupid but here goes.  How do I order a DS calandar 2003?  I know you can from Amazon, but once I goes there what do I do?  

Everybody laughing at me, but, I really don't care now.....just help me...please.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Help Me!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 07:40:37 PM »
I know this will sound stupid but here goes.  How do I order a DS calandar 2003?  I know you can from Amazon, but once I goes there what do I do?  

Everybody laughing at me, but, I really don't care now.....just help me...please.

You can order it through www.darkshadowsfestival.com
It's on the order blank.
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2002, 01:30:30 AM »
Carol..............Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 04:24:57 AM »
Hey, anyone laughing at you needs a slap upside the head! The first time for trying something new is usually daunting and sometimes downright scary.

The good news is that I think Amazon makes ordering pretty easy, and it isn't finalized until you say it is. For next time, you go to the button that says "Add to Shopping Cart", then you will be led through the free registering process. I don't remember it exactly, but I think they make it pretty explanatory. When done with that and done shopping you click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page that says "view shopping cart", and have your credit card handy. They may have an 800 number for those who don't like to do their credit card online, I'm not sure if they do or not. I think it is pretty dang safe to use credit cards though. I had a co-worker at store that recorded people's credit card numbers and used them himself. So, I feel safer using it online than I do at a store or restaurant.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton