Author Topic: MPI chat with Dan Curtis on Wednesday, 9/18 at 6 p.m. Central Time  (Read 1897 times)

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
Re: MPI chat with Dan Curtis on Wednesday, 9/18 at 6 p.m. Central Time
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2002, 07:47:09 PM »
If you are finding that your questions are not being answered during chats, it's recommended to pre-submit your question along with ask it during the live chat.  This will increase your chances.

Actually, I did that for one and it does help. Thank you!
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline mpi_marketing

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2002, 06:15:27 PM »
For all those interested in viewing the answers to the chat questions, these are now available at
http://www.darkshadowsdvd.com/transcript3.asp

Thanks again for your participation.
MPI

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2002, 11:45:32 PM »
I couldn't believe it! I had been waiting all summer (since May) for them to have the next chat. They finally had it up and scheduled, and I had it all planned out to attend. Then, my friend came over and we were working on our Trig homework, and I forgot all about it!
:(

-Lindsey

P.S. I know what you mean about these little kids having so much homework. I was in first grade only 10 years ago, and I don't remember having all that work. I was driving home from school the other day and was stopped waiting for a bus to drop off kids. One tiny little boy comes stumbling off the bus and his bookbag is bigger than him!
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2002, 02:07:31 AM »
:(

-Lindsey

P.S. I know what you mean about these little kids having so much homework. I was in first grade only 10 years ago, and I don't remember having all that work. I was driving home from school the other day and was stopped waiting for a bus to drop off kids. One tiny little boy comes stumbling off the bus and his bookbag is bigger than him!

Lindsey Great story!
My son had homework the other day and he is in preschool seems that the little kids in his class were
complaining that they didn't get homework like their bigger sibs so the teacher gave them some! LOL!
i wish i could remember homework i had in  grade school but it was so long ago and i have trouble remembering sometimes what i did yesterday!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV