Author Topic: Regarding The Stairway Through Time  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Regarding The Stairway Through Time
« on: October 25, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »
Hey gang,

Of course, Barnabas and Julia became aware of the so-called Stairway Through Time in 1970.  However, what if Mr. B. and the good doctor had become aware of Quentin I's astounding scientific/supernatural triumph much sooner, say, back in 1967?

The reason I posit this point, is that IF Dr. Hoffman had known about the stairway when Barnabas started to age so rapidly, Julia might have been able to "travel" to 2009 and pick-up some desperately needed prescriptions for Botox, Collagen injections, (maybe even a bottle of Oil of Olay)  and, hopefully, reverse Barnabas' age lines, turkey throat, and overall Methuselah-like mug/visage.  

In addition, if Dr. Hoffman had been able to reverse Barnabas' "fine lines" with medical procedures/prescriptions, then maybe Carolyn would have never received that cousinly "hickey" from Barnabas? [hall_tongue]     [hall_kiss]

Bob the Bartender, President of the Richard and Mayumi Heene Family Fan Club

Offline adamsgirl

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding The Stairway Through Time
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
Bob, I say go the whole nine yards -- do a lift and plump up those thin vampy lips with some collagen -- works for me! LOL! [8_1_203]

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »
 [hall2_grin] [8_1_209]  

admsgirl,

I'm LMAO over that wonderful suggestion for Mr. B.!  (Maybe Julia could have also brought back either Vidal Sasoon or Christophe to 1967, and they could have given Barnabas a much better hair style than that really bad comb-over of his?)

Hey, wouldn't it be great if Dr. Hoffman appeared on that new show, "The Doctors," to discuss  her "unique" medical practice in Collinsport, Maine, encompassing psychiatry, surgery, body snatching, mad scientist experiments, etc.?

Bob

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »
You're too much, BtB - never change.  [hall2_grin]

Hey, wouldn't it be great if Dr. Hoffman appeared on that new show, "The Doctors," to discuss  her "unique" medical practice in Collinsport, Maine, encompassing psychiatry, surgery, body snatching, mad scientist experiments, etc.?

That would be a hoot and a half - and probably a lot more interesting than what they normally discuss.  [hall2_wink]

Richard and Mayumi Heene - SCARY!  [hall2_shocked]  (Or at least he is!)