Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0205  (Read 1516 times)

Offline tragic bat

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0205
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 08:38:40 PM »
I really hate seeing Willie #1; he makes the entire show an amateur, high school play sort of vibe.  And I resent that we're saturated with his presence instead of having a meaningful followup to the big conclusion of the manslaughter storyline.  Now we've seen Barnabas for the first time.  Is that it, then?  Is that all we get after 200 episodes?  It really is painful to watch Willie #1...
“You could have devoted your life to a serious study of the occult instead of just being some freak who can tell the future!”--RT 1970 Roxanne.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 11:55:33 AM »
I like Willie #1.  Well, I don't like him.  But towards the end of James Hall's tenure, when he's alone in the drawing room, he bounces on his feet and giggles after bugging somebody, and suddenly I knew all I needed to know about Willie.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 02:14:38 AM »
Another portrait with eyes that glow. Barnabas died in England a rich man. Everyone needs a loaded revolver in their drawing room desk.  How uncareful we were in the 60's, my father had a gun rack with at least ten loaded rifles in it and we were just expected to leave it alone. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times