Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0193  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0193
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
Thanks, Professor--too bad she didn't do more acting work.

Imdb has a couple of other credits for her. One is I Never Sang for My Father with Gene Hackman and Barnard Hughes. The other is The Happy Hooker, with Lynn Redgrave in the title role. Also in the cast is Elizabeth Wilson, Mrs. Hopewell.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 03:41:15 PM »
Yes--she'd definitely hit up several artists just to make her trip worthwhile.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 03:18:06 PM »
The arrival of Jason McGuire....great character but, even at this stage, the first time around (from someone who has already seen these episodes a few times since then) there was something about him that spells trouble already, at least to me. But Dennis Patrick portrays him oh so superbly, there is no denying that.

Joe distrusts him but Maggie is more than willing to blab any information about Elizabeth to Jason. Had Elizabeth known this later on [spoiler] I have a feeling Maggie would have been the last person she would have thought to hire to replace Vicki as David's governess. Who wants a gossip for an employee? Well, of course there was Mrs. Johnson spying for Burke, but none of the family would ever find out about that.
[/spoiler]

Glad to see Sam's hands are back to normal. He, Joe and Maggie seem to have accepted that Laura was the same Laura Murdoch and Laura Radcliffe who previously had burned to death, (in Radcliffe's case with her son!). That would freak me out that a lady who I had either socialized with at the diner, as Maggie did, or had feared might expose me in a matter I had knowledge of, like Sam, turned out to be a lady who was far
from human. Had to be particularly frightening for Sam, since he now knows that Laura could very easily have done far worse to him than just burn his hands.