Author Topic: Anyone figured out the song Carolyn is listening to on her headphones in DS 2012  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
I think it may be HIPPY NIGHTSTRUMS by Tom Higham.  It may be something contemporary written to sound appropriate to the period.

That may indeed be it, Darren - thanks for bringing it up.  [santa_smiley]  Unfortunately though, Googling that song brings up a lot of potential possibilities to download an mp3 copy of it, but it doesn't look like any of them actually pan out. At least not that I've seen.  [santa_sad]

Offline petofi

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • " Collinwood '68 - Fashions courtesy of Ohrbach's"
    • View Profile
Hippy Nightstrums appears to be the instrumental guitar piece heard in the background during the hippie campfire scene.

Petofi

Offline Darren Gross

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Curiouser and curiouser.

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
There's an app called 'Shazam' at least for android smartphones (it might be available for iPhones...), that basically you turn the app on and hold it up to the speaker and it'll tell you what song is playing. It actually works really good as I've tested it on some pretty obscure stuff. I've even been in a noisy restaurant and it picked up the song playing on the background music... I don't have the new DS dvd, but it might be worth a shot for someone to try if the song is loud enough on Carolyn's headphones.
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."