Author Topic: Illness in P.T.  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Illness in P.T.
« on: July 11, 2003, 04:13:57 PM »
The name switch to Batty. Has someone told you about me.
Please forgive my spelling errors as I am too lazy to go in look for the dictionary.

I truly do like P.T. and it has some good moments but is stupidity contagious to this world of P.T.

First of all Bruno saying "You are a living dead person!".  It cracks me up everytime I think of it.   How did he say the line without laughing.  How did Angelexis look at Bruno with his hair and clothers and not start laughing.

The lawyer, yelling to John Yeager after he killed Gladstone in cold blook to come out.  He has no protection form this murderer.  Than he follows him to Longworth's looks around and than calls the police.  Still banging my head on that one.

Colllins and Longworth new business getting rid of the bodies with out those ackward guestions.

Quentin needs prozac.

O.k. Barnabas has never been the brightest blub on the tree, but what was he thinking introducing himself as Barnabas Collins after Quentin mentioning the "room" and the Barnabas Collins from the "room". How about Sam, Joe, Tom, Dick, Harry, is the name Barnabas so very wonderful?

What about the people in reg. time constantly mentioning Barnabas and his curse.  Smack them on the side of the head.

I forgive Will for turning his back on the Barnster he was  very excited about his book.  I do love that scene.    Also love the scene with Angie and Alexis switching places.

Hate, Hate, Hate, John Yeager's make-up and hair.  But have to admitt Pennocks acting improves greatly in this charactor.  He truly is eerie.

Just a few of my thoughts on the P.T.

Batty Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Illness in P.T.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 12:38:15 AM »
I truly do like P.T. and it has some good moments but is stupidity contagious to this world of P.T.

No matter the period or time band, practically every DS character behaves stupidly at some point or other. [wink2]

Batty Birdie

The image of what that might look like is just too hysterical - say a cross between an ostrich and a bat. ;D

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2003, 08:40:43 AM »
The lawyer, yelling to John Yeager after he killed Gladstone in cold blook to come out.  He has no protection form this murderer.  Than he follows him to Longworth's looks around and than calls the police.  Still banging my head on that one.

LOL!!  I was thinking the same thing Birdie!  Here's this meek looking fellow yelling "come out come out where ever you are!"  in the middle of the woods at night where he's just about witnessed a murder!!  ???  I would have high tailed out of there in no time!!

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2003, 07:23:32 PM »
No matter the period or time band, practically every DS character behaves stupidly at some point or other.
That subject in and of itself could be a very thick trade paperback from Pomegranate
Press! [book2] [coolbrows]
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 04:03:31 AM »
A cross between ostrich and a bat.  Let's just hope I don't really look like that.

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Misty

• Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 01:38:01 AM »
 :o I was appalled that nobody called an ambulance when Quentin was thought to be dying. Even the good Dr. Longworth didn't seem prepared to take the steps NORMAL doctors do under the circumstances. Glad I wasn't living in this time band. I wonder how they handled emergencies!!!
                                                                    Misty
" Small things amuse small minds"--------at least my students have been led to believe!

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2003, 04:30:14 AM »
:o I was appalled that nobody called an ambulance when Quentin was thought to be dying. Even the good Dr. Longworth didn't seem prepared to take the steps NORMAL doctors do under the circumstances. Glad I wasn't living in this time band. I wonder how they handled emergencies!!!
Well, do you really think Collinwood's real time physician, Dr. Julia Hoffman, would have called an ambulance? No, she would've simply given Quentin a sedative... ;)
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2003, 04:41:34 AM »
Well, do you really think Collinwood's real time physician, Dr. Julia Hoffman, would have called an ambulance? No, she would've simply given Quentin a sedative... ;)

heehee scout she was a great MD mine just gives out tylenol [eek]
Love our Julia!(a Timothy Leary follower)

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Dawn

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 05:22:13 AM »
Well, I'd much prefer one of Julia's sedatives in RT than Cyrus' potion!  I have far too much evil woman in me as it is!!   ;)
To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die.

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2003, 05:29:33 PM »
I have far too much evil woman in me as it is!!
Good to know... [6042] [vryevl]