Author Topic: Help with quotes  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Help with quotes
« on: April 19, 2003, 07:49:55 AM »
Hello Im new here and I was trying to figure out all the different things that you have available here on the board. I've read over the help section but I still can't figure out how to use the quoting box?  Any help would be appreciated, thanks,
Deb

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Help with quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 03:57:02 PM »
Deb,

Welcome to the forum - and congratulations on registering during the brief period when it was possible while we were upgrading the system. ;) [thumb]

If you check out "Quoting Text - Help!" ( currently on page 6 of this board ), "Quotes" ( currently on page 8 ) and "Quote Test" and "quote problem" ( currently on page 12 ), hopefully they'll help you learn how to use the quote feature. ( Well, that and the fact that I've changed all the buttons back to English. ;D ) But please feel free to post another question here if you need additional help.

I hope you enjoy your time with us. And please post often. :)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 04:05:03 PM »
Welcome Debra! [wave]

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 08:40:32 PM »
Deb,

Welcome to the forum - and congratulations on registering during the brief period when it was possible while we were upgrading the system. ;) [thumb]

If you check out "Quoting Text - Help!" ( currently on page 6 of this board ), "Quotes" ( currently on page 8 ) and "Quote Test" and "quote problem" ( currently on page 12 ), hopefully they'll help you learn how to use the quote feature. ( Well, that and the fact that I've changed all the buttons back to English. ;D ) But please feel free to post another question here if you need additional help.

I hope you enjoy your time with us. And please post often. :)

Thank you! I think I got it!!

Actually I had been trying to register for awhile now and each time kept getting the same message about not accepting new members, so I must have caught you at just the right moment, which was lucky for me.

Thanks for welcome!
Deb

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 05:23:07 AM »
Welcome, Debra!!  How amazing that you tried at just the right moment!!! :)
Josette

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 02:13:49 AM »
Thank you Josette, its great to finally be here!!  I've been trying to get on for some time now,  I guess my lucky stars were right just at the right moment!

Deb :)