Author Topic: Speaking of Cheesy DS Memorabilia  (Read 2673 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of Cheesy DS Memorabilia
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »
But we're all here to console each other, and to offer a comforting basement to hide in until the heat's off.    I love us.

[laughing4]
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 01:58:03 PM »
The trick is to be certifiable, yet to avoid the actual certification! 

No, the trick is to be certified and then get taken to Windcliff, so you can escape anytime you want.

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 11:07:45 PM »
The trick is to be certifiable, yet to avoid the actual certification! So many of us, after all, have a terrible curse the world will never understand, that the world would lock us away for were they to find out. It can happen so easily. You have a fling in Martinique, you strangle your wife.... life can be so unfair. But we're all here to console each other, and to offer a comforting basement to hide in until the heat's off. I love us.

You're right there, Magnus! LOL!   ;D
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 11:42:52 PM »
I wouldn't mind having to hide out in the basement for a while.....not if some of your art work was hanging on the walls, Magnus.  I've SEEN your art work...... ;)
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2006, 09:26:51 AM »
I wouldn't mind having to hide out in the basement for a while.....not if some of your art work was hanging on the walls, Magnus.  I've SEEN your art work...... ;)

Primo plug!   I'm sending you on the talk show circuit.   You'd get a cut if there were something to cut.

Besides the URL in my signature, there's a second blog now, of not so G-rated material.    I can PM the URL if anyone wants to take a look.   I figured I might get into trouble in some unanticipated way if I just gave it out right here.     Come on, this is my only source of validation.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »
Besides the URL in my signature, there's a second blog now, of not so G-rated material.    I can PM the URL if anyone wants to take a look.   I figured I might get into trouble in some unanticipated way if I just gave it out right here.

You wouldn't get into trouble. The forum's often stated policy is that we don't police URLs. People are free to ignore them or check them out at their own risk.  [wink2]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 10:00:52 PM »
Thanks MB--- I'll still wait to be asked, so as not to seem to be foisting this material onto people.

[candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor