Author Topic: Casting Shadows video  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Bobubas

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
    • Bob's Dark Shadow Event Photos
Casting Shadows video
« on: May 19, 2003, 11:32:53 PM »
If you want good stories from behind the scenes at DS, get the MPI tapes such as DS: 25th anniversary and 30th anniversary or DS: behind the scenes.  There are also some good fan video compilations of Festivals way back when (going back to the Eighties thanks to the late Dave Brown).  Watching these is a lot more fun and informative than giving DS the kind of Whacko Jacko treatment that is the fare meted out by the cable networks these days.

Just MHO,

Gothick

AMEN ! Casting Shadows is also a wonderful source of Dark Shadows lore on video. Originally produced in 1986 by a public television station in NY, it features interviews with several of the actors, a few of which have unfortunately since passed on. I've made copies of that video and other Dark Shadows related event videos available on my Dark Shadows Events site located at the URL below. Just click on the collectables button and select videos to see information on the videos. :)
 http://bobubas.topcities.com/index.htm
Your Focus Determines Your Reality!
Everything in Life is only for now!

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Casting Shadows video
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 09:02:00 PM »
Hi, I've been trying for days (unsuccessfully) to hit on the link that you posted, but keep getting the same message, "page not found"   Is there another link you could send?  The link sounds interesting and since this is going to be the last fest I'd really like to take a look at it,  thanks.

Deb

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 09:13:01 PM »
I've been trying for days (unsuccessfully) to hit on the link that you posted, but keep getting the same message, "page not found"

Thanks for pointing this out, Deb. I just corrected a mistake Bobubas had made in his post so the link will work now.

Offline Bobubas

• Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2003, 02:10:45 PM »
Hi, I've been trying for days (unsuccessfully) to hit on the link that you posted, but keep getting the same message, "page not found"   Is there another link you could send?  The link sounds interesting and since this is going to be the last fest I'd really like to take a look at it,  thanks.

Deb

Ah sorry about the mistake in the link Deb.[6184] I'm not sure what I did wrong when adding it to my post, but thanks a lot for fixing it MB. [bigok]

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 06:54:35 AM »
Thanks MB for fixing it.

Bobubas,  what a site!  Im really impressed!
So many good pictures and things to read.
Thanks! [thumb]

Deb

Offline Bobubas

• Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 01:20:46 PM »
Bobubas,  what a site!  Im really impressed!
So many good pictures and things to read.
Thanks! [thumb]

Deb
Why thank you Deb. The site is a labor of love, and would not be possible without the continued efforts of our very own MSCRISEYDE. She developed and maintains the site for me.  ;D