Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0441  (Read 790 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0441
« on: December 03, 2007, 08:46:15 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0441
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 10:21:18 AM »
The scene of Nathan discovering Maude's dead body in Trask's room, coupled with my thoughts about Friday's episode, started me wondering how many people in Collinsport believe that Trask is the Collinsport Strangler.  Granted, the killings didn't start until well after Trask arrived in town.  It could be suggested, however, that for his first few weeks there, his cravings were more or less assuaged by his persecution of Vicky, but that eventually his bloodlust needed immediate gratification.  Yes indeed, Trask had serious reason to worry if Maude's body was known to have been in his room.

Trask's problem caused Henry Ward Beecher to pop into my head, so I read the portion of the Wikipedia on Beecher that deals with the Beecher-Tilton scandal.  Very interesting.  Somebody could make a great movie out of that scandal.

Is Barnabas using the Secret Number of the Universe (or whatever it was) given to him by the Indian of Barbados to do all that he has done to terrorize Trask?

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 11:17:11 AM »
So, Nathan disposed of Maude's body in the water! That was a pretty lazy way to do it. Although, I can't really see Nathan using a shovel to dig a grave - his uniform would get dirty! [santa_wink]

I just love the psychedelic colors in dreams on DS!  [happy10] They were especially beautiful this time. And once again, I must say that Barnabas' hand beckoning Trask to the Old House sure does remind me of Count Petofi's hand! Barnabas' hand is much more attractive, though! [santa_grin]

OOOH! The end of Trask is near! [santa_shocked] I sure do NOT feel sorry for him! He deserves it! I'm sure there were lots of other girls who were victimized by him.  [santa_angry]

----- Sally -----
[santa_cool] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »
It does make one wonder just how much blood Trask really has on his hands. He and Nathan make a great duo though.. [ski]
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 02:11:36 AM »
Where once Trask blackmailed Nathan, now he is on the receiving end.  [santa_thumb] Trask would never have dreamed of taking Nathan's message to Millicent before, but now he's in a bit of trouble and has no choice.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"