Author Topic: Collins Family Mafia  (Read 572 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Collins Family Mafia
« on: March 03, 2005, 08:37:17 PM »
Hello to All Cousins! :)
The I-Ching Wand has been used and it has sent the characters back to the year 1925. The place is Collinsport. Everyone in the Collins Family are all members in the Collins Family Mafia. They are the baddest gang in the town. They wear the most beautiful suits and dresses. They ride around in expensive cars, battling the rival Leviathan Gang. Here are some of the mafia members:
Liz-Dame Burden                 Barnabas-The Pimping Gent          Sarah-Lil' Miss London Bridges      Bartender Bob Rooney-Bar Tab
Roger-Mr. Stiff                   Willie-Fix It                                       Jason-Greedy Mugsy                   Pro Stokes- The Prof
Vicki-Dame Clueless             Joe-The Fisherman                           Julia- Dame Red Drug                  Jeff/Peter-Toucher
Carolyn-Dame Man Chaser    Mrs. Johnson-Clean Lady                    Sam-Painter Bugsy                     Eve-Poison Ivy
Daivid-Lil' Man Nosey           Maggie-Dame Attention                     Buzz-Mr. Biker                           Sheriff Patterson-Mike-A- Balding
Burke-Fast Eddie(drives the cars)    Dr. Woodard-Doc Cure Men     Paul Stoddard-AbSenter             Nick Blair-Fashion Man
Adam-Bold Creature            Tony Peterson-Fed Lawyer               Angelique-Blondie Curse              Quentin- Mr. Hunk-A-Licious

Any thoughts or feedback of who's involved with the Collins Family Mafia of 1925?
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re: Collins Family Mafia
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 10:10:18 PM »
Dame Red Drug and The Pimping Gent are fierce rivals in the bootleg trade---
Julia99

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Collins Family Mafia
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 10:02:56 AM »
I hafta admit that "pimp" used as a verb is a bit beyond me at this point.   Catch me later... I may be more up on my catchy new stylish definitions. 

So who's Tony Soprano?   Barney Baby?   Who's Paulie?   Who's Big Pu$&y?!

"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor