Author Topic: Remodeling Your House DS Style  (Read 4637 times)

Offline adamsgirl

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Remodeling Your House DS Style
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 04:17:22 PM »
The morning my twin sister passed away, one of my mom's cats wouldn't leave her alone. He jumped on top of her and just layed there. He had never done anything like that before. He was also my sister's favorite cat.

I believe he knew. It truly is amazing.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »
One animal story. I had a large dog walk with me once when a car was following me. At onee point the dog was there and then it wasn't. (And I wasn't on anything).  Also I think that most spirits watch over us. I have no fear of them. But I have only meet nice ones.

No secret rooms in my house, just dust and over stuffed closets.

Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
One animal story. I had a large dog walk with me once when a car was following me. At onee point the dog was there and then it wasn't. (And I wasn't on anything). 

In response to this, and an addendum to my earlier post about Louie and ghosts, I'm also convinced that one of the ghosts in my place is my ferret Atticus!  The pet psychic told me he visits me often, and Louie will chase after something (in addition to sometimes running away) and I can just see Atticus tormenting my poor cat, and LOVING every minute of it!  ;)
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »
my secret room is my car these days 8)

jennifer
and i just think animals sense when their owners are sad :'(
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 04:21:36 AM »
I want a secret room in my house!

My Great Aunt and Uncle live in a huge old house that's been in her family since Christ was a corporeal. And I mean for like hundreds of years. Supposedly there's a secret passageway that runs between the dining room and the kitchen. I've never seen it though and haven't been there in over a decade so I can't remember if the wall thickness was different. She had extensive grounds and even a hedge maze! Her family is LOADED, my great Uncle married into her family. I was always WAY more interested in going up to the attic and poking around but never got to do that either.

As for Spirit animals and such, the night we moved into my current house, which was Halloween incidentally, I woke up about 2am to see a huge black dog standing in my doorway, silhouetted by the hallway light. From it's ears and face I could tell it was a Great Dane. I looked at it and then rolled over and went back to sleep, I just had the feeling it was looking in to check me out and nothing more. I haven't seen it since.