Author Topic: Casting Call & Quentin Post cards  (Read 567 times)

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
Casting Call & Quentin Post cards
« on: February 19, 2002, 03:22:17 PM »
Originally posted by arashi on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 19, 2002 at 09:22:17:

Posted this earlier and it didn't show, so here it is again!

Today, Sarah was the original Welch's Grape Juice kid.

Nancy Barrett IS Carolyn Stoddard AS Sinister Girl!

Carolyn : Don't tell me you're afraid of being alone?
Julia : Are you kidding me?

Ghosts or stagehands? One never can tell.

Grayson Hall IS Julia Hoffman IN Home Alone.

Jerry Lacy IS Humphrey Bogart AS Anthony Peterson

And at this pont- I sort of stopped paying attention. I have a gloriously lengthy attention span n'est-ce pas?

And special thanks to Midnite and Anne for their lovely comments! Only happened to come across them because I was searching under my name for this morning's post!

Anyhow, I was real lucky to come across the Quentin postcards. There's a comic con I got to that's held locally every three months or so, and the first table I hit is a guy that has a bunch of DS cards and some DS comics. I was buying what I needed (that he had) this time around, and he pulled those out and asked if I wanted them, for only $25!! What a steal!

~Arashi
::laughing:: As for Lord of the Rings, I've now seen it ten times. ;) (The Two Towers premiere is being released in mid-March... ::counting days:: :)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Casting Call & Quentin Post cards / vanishing posts
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 04:24:39 PM »
Originally posted by Midnite on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 19, 2002 at 10:24:39:
In Reply to: Casting Call & Quentin Post cards posted by arashi on February 19, 2002 at 09:22:17:

Posted this earlier and it didn't show, so here it is again!

I know it showed up briefly because I read it before, but it must've vanished off the main board shortly after.

If anyone else's main topic has disappeared from the main board in the past week, please let me know and I'll find and repost it. Moderators haven't removed ANY messages for content in over a week. This doesn't include messages older than a week, however, because MB and I are deleting older posts once they're transferred to our new board from eboards.

And special thanks to Midnite and Anne for their lovely comments! Only happened to come across them because I was searching under my name for this morning's post!

Sorry about that awful glitch. If you open that main topic, you'll see working links to those 2 replies underneath it. This has happened on 3 different occasions to all posts made at around the same time, and the last time I told eboards about it they said it was a rare occurrence, but this doesn't seem so rare to me. Anyway, thanks for the info! I'll check with the store that has been getting the DS comics for me.

::laughing:: As for Lord of the Rings, I've now seen it ten times.  (The Two Towers premiere is being released in mid-March... ::counting days::

LOL, you're too much!