Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0473  (Read 1637 times)

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0473
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
Everyone wonders how Roger's luggage got in the foyer and then he arrives and wants champagne for a dark haired wife. Everyone is shocked, but he has a habit of bringing home pretty wives. They were married in Rockport.  Elizabeth surprisingly brings up that legally Roger is still married to Laura as she was never declared dead. Roger ignores this idea as a trifle. The wife looks at the painting as if she were looking in a mirror and the credits say Cassandra Collins.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 10:15:57 PM »
After their big announcement, Roger and Cassangelique eventually become aware that Barnabas, Elizabeth, and Vicki are completely stunned but are trying to behave graciously. Cassandra says cheerfully, I’m still not used to the change--it’s not quite the wedding I had planned. (At this point, Barnabas finds it necessary to look away, perhaps remembering his own wedding.)

Love the reference to Martinique!

Offline Nicky

• Full Poster
  • It will be as if you are dead..I promised you that
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 12:02:38 AM »
She's certainly not being very subtle.  How about a honeymoon at Niagara Falls, like everyone else? [ghost_cheesy]
"And the dark and terrifying thing you find there will turn your blood to ice!"