Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1099  (Read 435 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1099
« on: September 22, 2016, 05:14:48 PM »
Robservations #1099

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1099

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 01:51:51 AM »
Daphne is recalled to life and is at the door. She appears confused. Another sudden appearance is Willie after a long absence. Q find Daphne and they hug and kiss. Willie hears them and is suspicious. Daphne won't answer questions. Carrie gets Vickie's clothes for Daphne. Lucky Daphne! Then they try to being Gerard back to life. I'm curious, why not just have David and Hallie bring back the 1840 teens and they could have confused everyone by trading places and popping up unexpectedly.  Willie seems to have turned into tyrannical Julia.
I wish they had Daphne reacted to wearing mini skirts.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 02:51:43 AM »
Good thing that Daphne and Vicki are the same size! I did notice a bit where Kate Jackson appears uncomfortable in the outfit. Probably an acting choice and a good one.
The whole resurrection business is somewhat befuddling. If it's that easy to do, why didn't someone simply resurrect Carrie and Tad and release Hallie and David? Or have both sets of kids running around Collinwood, like an episode of the Patty Duke show gone gothic?
Nice to see Willie Loomis back. Willie isn't buying what the kids or Quentin are saying. He might actually get better results than Barnabas and Julia. At least he's focused on what he's doing.
There have been some major changes in Carolyn. Is it the influence of Leticia? Or something else? She is definitely on to Quentin and seems to be enjoying playing with him. Nancy Barrett is outstanding.
Fade Away and Radiate